- The information you provide to us when you sign up for and use a membership account. When you sign up for and use a membership account, we receive and store your email address and hashed password, the quotation collection names you create in your account (which are encrypted in our database and not shown publicly or shared with other users), and the quotes that you select to save to those collections or mark as favorites. We receive and store your confirmation that you are over the age of 16 when you create your account. We also receive and store your requests for password resets and the date of those requests, your requests to change your email address associated with your account, and the history these requests and our responses to you. We also collect and store failed account login requests.
- Information relating to our email communications with you. We store certain information about our email communications with you. For example, if you sign up for an account and we cannot successfully deliver email messages to the email address you provide to us in the account registration process, we log that email address so that we can stop sending messages to that invalid email address. We also collect and store email status data, including whether emails that we send to you are successfully delivered when you sign up for an account, when you change the email address associated with your account, or when you email us about forgotten passwords.
- The information you provide to us when you send us requests, suggestions, corrections, or questions via email. We receive and store those communications and the email addresses you used to send those emails to us, as well as our responses to you.
- Information from third-party sources. We may receive information about you from our third-party service providers who help us to provide the Site. For example, one of our third-party service providers does country detection based on your IP address and sends us an HTTP header with the country code corresponding to the country or jurisdiction detected.
Automatically collected information. When you use our Site, click on links within our emails to confirm your account or to change a password, or otherwise engage with us through a computer or mobile device, we and our third-party partners automatically receive, store, and analyze certain types of information about how you access and use the Site.
- You can choose not to provide certain information to us, such as your email address or password. However, you may not be able to use certain functionalities of the Site (such as registering an account, creating quotation collections, or saving quotes to those collections or marking quotes as favorites).
- If you have an account, you can send us a request by email to change your password or update the email address associated with your account.
- If you no longer wish to have any information collected by our mobile application, you may uninstall the application by using the uninstall process available on your mobile device. We encourage to you to visit your device’s help menu to learn about your options to limit tracking when using your device. For some information on controlling your mobile choices, visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices.
- If you communicate with us via email, we will respond to you via email. We do not send you email marketing communications.
- When you consent to our processing of your personal data for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop further processing your personal data for that purpose.
- Subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data. You may also have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit such data to another controller. You also may object to the processing of your personal data, or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email. If you delete or limit the use of your personal data, or if you transmit your personal data to another controller, you may not be able to use all of the Site’s functionalities.